* Government money does not belong to government. It belongs to the taxpayers who worked hard for it, and who had funds deleted from their paychecks even before they got to see them.
* For Lower taxes, Tax cuts (When Congress passed the first income tax law in 1894, it was declared unconstitutional. )
* Anti-Abortion, Pro-Life
* As it pertains to the constitution, a conservative believes in what is called “original intent.”
* Believes in personal responsibility
* Believes that marriage is between a man and a woman
* Maintaining the core family values that helped establish our great country
* Opposes welfare or entlitlement except for those who really needs it
* Traditional family
* Strong national defense through a strong military
* Limited government or Smaller government
* Believes in Free market economy
* Believe the role of government should be to provide people thefreedonecessary to pursue their own goals.
* Individual rights or liberty